Current Situation A novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, and which continues to expand. Cases have been identified in the United States, as well as many other countries. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State …
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Register Here for the Partnership 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting on September 24, 2020 at 9 am!
- Mosquito-Borne Diseases, New Hampshire, 2020 First Jamestown Canyon Virus (JCV) Infection this Season
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Winnipesaukee Public Health Region Strategic Plan for Prevention