Options Counseling is available through ServiceLink for all ages and populations, caregivers, family members and Veterans. The primary goal of the counselor is to provide information, education, and guidance to people seeking long term supports and services. All ServiceLink staff are AIRS certified and can help create a plan best suited to meet the specific needs of each client.
Some features of Options Counseling include:
- Meeting with clients in the ServiceLink office, over the telephone, in their home, at the hospital, or nursing facility. All meetings are arranged according to the convenience of the consumer, their families, and/or caregivers;
- Conducting an in-depth needs assessment and tailoring available assistance and services to the consumer’s specific needs–including those covered by public insurance programs and private pay services;
- Assisting consumers with applying for long term supports and services;
- Providing information on nursing home and assisted living facilities in the Belknap and Carroll County area;
- Following up with individuals and families to ensure they received the information they needed and have a clear understanding of their options in order to make the best possible decisions.
For more information, or to speak with an Options Counselor, call Toll free 1-866-634-9412 or locally at one of our offices below:
67 Water St. Suite 105
Laconia, NH 03246
Local Phone: 603-528-6945
448 White Mountain Hwy
Tamworth, NH 03886
Local Phone: 603-323-2043