ServiceLink has certified Medicare Counselors who can educate and counsel clients on issues related to Medicare health insurance, including understanding their benefits, reading their statements, appealing decisions, applying for benefits and programs, and healthcare fraud and abuse.
Need Help Affording Medicare?
Having trouble navigating Medicare?
Prescription Drug Assistance
If you need help paying Medicare costs, there are programs that can help you save money.
You may qualify to get help paying for your Medicare Part A and/or Part B premiums or prescription drug coverage.
Medicare Savings Programs:
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary(QMB)
- Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB)
Low income subsidy (extra help):
- Full or partial assistance available
- Apply online! (link: https://secure.ssa.gov/i1020/start)
- Senior Medicare Patrol Fact Sheet
- 2019 NH Guide to Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Social Security Administration
- Senior Medicare Patrol
To reach your local ServiceLink, contact us toll-free: 1-866-634-9412 or locally at the numbers listed below:
67 Water St. Suite 105
Laconia, NH 03246
Local Phone: 603-528-6945
448 White Mountain Hwy
Tamworth, NH 03886
Local Phone: 603-323-2043