Community Emergency Preparedness Training Class
Next Class Coming Spring 2020. Check back for details!
Click on the link below to submit a request for additional information on the next Community Emergency Preparedness Training Class!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY?
In 95% of all emergencies, it is the victim or bystander who provides immediate assistance on scene before emergency services arrive. Learn the skills you need to help take care of yourself, family, neighbors, and others by attending this FREE training class.
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Disaster Psychology
- Disaster Preparedness (Home, Work & Recreation)
- Triage, Trauma Care, Stop the Bleed Certification, Medical Operations
- Incident Command Operations
- Fire Safety & Utility Control
- Search & Rescue
- Safety Strategies in Terrorist Incidents
To learn more about CERT follow this link: