The Winnipesaukee Public Health Region is comprised of a highly collaborative network of experts, professionals and community partners that are ready to respond to the ever-changing needs of our communities. Prevention is a critical component in this response and this plan highlights strategic approach to substance misuse and suicide prevention in our region starting July …
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Register Here for the Partnership 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting on September 24, 2020 at 9 am!
- Mosquito-Borne Diseases, New Hampshire, 2020 First Jamestown Canyon Virus (JCV) Infection this Season
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Winnipesaukee Public Health Region Strategic Plan for Prevention